[DeTomaso] FW: weird situation with my car, good news

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Jun 4 14:19:40 EDT 2009

As for engine break in, this guy makes a lot of sense:

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

The new golf we've just bought has had the engine and transmission
broken in on a dyno, for the equivalent of 1200 km driving, including
two oil changes. There are no break in instructions, just drive it normally.

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21