[DeTomaso] DeTomaso vs deTomaso vs De Tomaso vs de Tomaso....

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Jun 4 01:49:19 EDT 2009

The space between De and Tomaso was never in doubt though the use of the
lower case "d" has been spotty even by De Tomaso errr de Tomaso.

The official, legal name of the company is "De Tomaso Modena Spa".
http://www.detomaso.it/pdf/avviso_gara_immobili_30.5.pdf

The De Tomaso website refers to the company and the man as "De Tomaso"
both in the English and Italian sections of the site.
http://www.detomaso.it/gb/storia/storia.html
http://www.detomaso.it/it/storia/storia.html

Tom Tjaarda refers to his work at "de Tomaso".
http://www.tom-tjaarda.net

Also see the second to last question in the POCA FAQ.
http://poca.com/index.php/cl/faq