[DeTomaso] Editing prize in order?

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 22:23:53 EDT 2009

Well I'm not so sure about the dEtOmAsO business. Me thinks  there's
something definitely fishy with the  word, "suprising," however.    : )

Laurie FeRrarri (grin),

How does this pass the (Italian)  American-English rule?

Chuck

Hi guys,

After receiving a  suprising number of requests from individuals to get
clarification on one  issue, while I was in Modena I cornered Santiago de
Tomaso
to ask him this  question:

"How is 'De Tomaso' supposed to be spelled, in the various  circumstances?"

Here's the answer, straight from the horse's  mouth.
**************Shop Inspiron, Studio and XPS Laptops at Dell.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222616459x1201464730/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.d
oubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218145%3B37264238%3Bd)