[DeTomaso] Optimal Air Fuel Ratio Question

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Wed Jun 3 19:51:54 EDT 2009

5200 and some.

As inspiration for the upcoming pleasurefest in and around Reno I, again, will relate:
Jr. "It has been clocked at over 200mph."
Well, Jr, how fast will it go?
Jr. "It will pull redline in fifth."
How fast is that?
Jr. "effing 260"

true story - if at least one Pantera doesn't pass me on the trip I'll be disappointed.  Travel safe.