[DeTomaso] Muscle in Monterey - Pantera "Gr4"

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Wed Jun 3 15:20:19 EDT 2009

Does anyone watch "Muscle in Monterey" on Treasure HD?  It's the Russo
and Steele auction and not a bad show.  (Not great ... but not bad,
either.)

Anyway, they had an Italian special recently where a Pantera "modified
to the Group 4 specification" sold for $42,000.  I was pretty
disappointed - both in the price and how the iconic "Group 4" class was
(mis)represented (by 'experts') as a common street spec with absolutely
no mention of the Gr4's racing heritage.

Did anyone see the program?  I am trying to find some YouTube footage,
but to no avail as of yet ...

EA