[DeTomaso] Who makes a replacement Delta wing for a GT5/GT5-S AND some pictures from me and kjetil finnes trip to the 5o year celebration

sigbjørn eskeland sig916 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:59:16 EDT 2009

Who makes a replacement Delta wings. like i have mention before jpc.se makes
these in carbon, real thing, no Fiberglas there, as you can see on :
http://www.jpc.se/a/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=6&Itemid=3
 so these parts are very light.. but a Little expensive too.. but every part
here can be made in fiberglass, and the weight is  ca twice from carbon and
the price is around half.
so send a request on mail to Thomas and he replay with more info and price..

and some  pictures from our trip (me and kjetil finne) to 50 year
celebration of De Tomaso.. :
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=98175&id=568546955&l=f97b4935ba
sorry all the picture comments are in Norwegian..

rgds
sigbjorn eskeland