[DeTomaso] Another Alignment Question

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 23:08:06 EDT 2009

In a message dated 6/2/09 20 04 59, artstephens at verizon.net writes:

> Regarding the toe in numbers,  where are the measurements to be taken,
> front of the tire and back of the tire?

The alignment shop will handle all of that with their super-duper laser
machines; the measurement is actually taken from the hub of the wheel.   The
toe-in value is describing the front of the tires.   But I don't know if 1/8
inch toe-in means that the front of the tires are 1/8 inch closer together
than the center, or 1/8 inch closer together than the rear of the tires.