[DeTomaso] Turn signal assy - possible solution?

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Tue Jun 2 12:01:17 EDT 2009

Hi,
I see this unit has been discussed several times lately. My first car was a
68 Morris Mini, and as I remember the turn signal arm looked much like the
ones in the Pantera. And as I remember they also function the same.
I did a quick search on the net and found these. They look like they can be
used, don't they? They're called Indicator Stalk in the UK.
I don't need one myself - a friend of mine bought three units for me from a
Ford-nut some 10 years ago.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p4069.m38.l1313&_nkw=indicator+sta
lk+mini&_sacat=See-All-Categories

https://www.plminishop.com/product-13H7779.html