[DeTomaso] Turn Signal Assembly Beyond Hope

Edward Comber eds73l at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:44:08 EDT 2009

Sean
I was able to find an early Capri turn signal assembly from an auto salvage yard. I think it was $40, that included shipping. You have to take your old assembly and pull the plastic plug part off and put it on the Capri one as it is different but the plug in brass ends are the same. The other thing that is different is the angle of the signal arm, it is bent and should be straightened a bit or your knee may hit it as mine did.

Good Luck
Ed