[DeTomaso] Exhaust Valve Not Closing?

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Mon Jun 1 16:14:16 EDT 2009

Jack,
     I like your suggestion of a bent valve wearing enough clearance in the guide.  Along those lines,  that's where I'm thinking a heavier valve spring would close the valve that is giving me trouble?  The old car has a rev limiter on it which will be going into the new car. If I'd had the rev limiter set a little lower,  I probably wouldn't have needed a new car.  :-)))

Art