[DeTomaso] Comp Cams kit

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Fri Jul 31 02:08:24 EDT 2009

James, you said

>>"Unfortunately you need a custom grind in order to get a 351C cam that isn't 110 LSA from Comp Cams"
>>The good news is THEY DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA! I can't believe it. My Mangusta
>>has a radical, fast ramp, high lift cam that cost me the same as regular.I'm glad to hear Comp Cams will do a custom grind with no extra cost...I can probably get pretty close to Dans suggested specs..
I like their kits because I get matched parts that work together and I can stop looking at a zillion webpages and move on.

Funny what you said about the tech people at Comp Cams...I must have gotten one of the lesser informed...
the guy I talked to on Tuesday said "you probably don't want to go over 6000
rpms because Cleveland heads don't breath".

Regards,

Tom