[DeTomaso] Comp Cam Kits

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 14:10:41 EDT 2009

Dear Tom,

My first engine used all Comp Cam valve train. I have had no problems with it. I believe it to be good quality and would recommend it to you.

For the 106 LSA, Dan Jones recommended Bullet Cams for such work. I used them for the second engine and I have no problem with it. There was one other smaller custom cam vendor, but I am at the office and can't recall it.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles