[DeTomaso] DICK RUZZIN / Mangusta wheel alignment

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 18:21:40 EDT 2009

FWIW, when I had my Mercury Sable aligned about 10 years ago (car was only about 4
years old) the alignment tech showed me how far out it was from the factory, had to break
two factory spot welds to move it into correct spec for the alignment. He told me that they
set them quickly on the assembly line and merely "get the needle in the green zone."  Not
precision.  This was from the Ford alignment tech at the dealership.