[DeTomaso] NPC:     Re: He's Back

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jul 29 15:27:21 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/29/09 12:12:44 PM, rgg at gregorycook.com writes:

> I think this is a great move for Ferrari. The 2009 car has not worked
> well and with the new ban on testing this will give a lot of seat time to the
> guy that can best help them develop the car for next season. I think this
> will pay big dividends in 2010.

Plus its cost-effective: he already works for Ferrari, and they'll get a
ton of publicity out of it even if the car doesn't work too well. And its
perfect for Michael too- he can't reasonably be expected to win a championship
at this late date, and lets face it- racing at his level is FUN for him. Why
not? FWIW- J Deryke