[DeTomaso] Handling Problem

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jul 29 09:10:34 EDT 2009

Art,

We (Dick does too) always called this "Dog Tail". The ass end is out to one
side or the other, like many dogs. A simple (my mind set) test is to find
some nice flat cement. Smooth like a shop floor works best but a driveway
will work to.

Wet the cement with a hose then drive your car over the cement in a strait
line. Do not turn the steering wheel. The tires will squeegee out the water
and leave a dry tire pattern.

It will be EZ to see how things line up. See how it looks side to side. This
works best with the same tires on the front and back, but it will still
work.

Larry - Cleveland