[DeTomaso] Clutch Pedal Spring

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 28 23:52:52 EDT 2009

Well there you have it folks.  There is -no- spring on my clutch pedal.
I can tell there -was- one at one time, as there is a wear mark right
where it would have been making contact.  So, I think I'll take one
listers suggestion, drill a couple of small holes and run a strong
spring to it.  Well, not too strong that is.

Thanks all for the guidance,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie