[DeTomaso] Brief pandora update

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jul 28 01:10:39 EDT 2009

The body shop said they should be finished repairing the damage done by the mechanic to my car by the end of this week or early next week.  The bill is $4,700.00.  They're talking to the appraiser for final approval and should know tomorrow whether he'll agree to the costs, but in the meantime they're still working on fixing the deck, etc.

I wonder if the appraiser doesn't approve the amount, what they'll do, since they're right in the middle of it?

Sincerely,

Chris