[DeTomaso] Pebble Beach Concours d'elegance

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 21:32:54 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/27/09 18 24 24, threemacs at aol.com writes:

> I am thinking of flying out west Aug 10 thru the 17th.  How can I best
> see all that is going on around Pebble
> Beach Concours d'Elegance.

Rent a car.

Here is what I do to maximize my weekend.

I normally don't arrive until Thursday afternoon, although this year I'm
going down on Wednesday afternoon.

Thursday afternoon/evening:   Baja Cantina cruise/dinner
Friday:   Concorso Italiano
Friday night:   De Tomaso dinner sponsored by Pantera Club of Northern
California and open to all (www.panteraclubnorcal.com)
Saturday:   Historic Races (Pantera parking corral run by Larry Finch; link
at PCNC website above)
Saturday night:   Auction downtown (Russo and Steele?)
Sunday morning:   Pebble Beach Concours
Sunday afternoon:   Historic races
Sunday night:   Dinner somewhere local
Monday:   depart for home

Bring lots of money or a loaded credit card--you'll be spending it!