[DeTomaso] Vendors

JAYTCREC at aol.com JAYTCREC at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 08:14:45 EDT 2009

Last year I purchased and had installed a windshield and seal from
Wilkinson that worked just fine.

I agree with Barry that  any defect should be fully disclosed to the
community.  However, it is possible that the bad seal was a, one in a  bunch,
manufacturing defect and the remainder of the stock was not  affected.

If we have a problem with a Vendor part, we should first speak with
Vendor.  Many times they will happily correct the situation to our  satisfaction.
Failing a satisfactory response, we should then report defects and Vendors
and we must be careful to state the facts fairly.

Who said Pantera ownership was without frustration???

JAY  CURRERI
ASSOCIATE BROKER
KEYSTONE BROKER GROUP LTD

717 730-1030  OFFICE