[DeTomaso] SCAM WARNING!!!!!!

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:44:27 EDT 2009

Thanks,
At first I almost fell for it. These scammers know human psychology. They
know people will let their greed get the best off their reason. The first
tip off was that I knew Garth wasn't Chinese  and the letter was written in
broken  Chinese english grammer. 2nd. The prices were to good to be true.
And third they didn't take credit cards. You are always protected against
fraud when you do business with a credit card. This sight wanted payment in
bank transfer or wire tranfer or western union. Three sure signs you are
getting ripped off. They had a Visa logo but it was a dead link.
If people take the time to think and don't let greed drive them they will be
ssssafe. And Remember if it sounds to good to be true it is!!
Boyd