[DeTomaso] SCAM WARNING!!!!!!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 18:47:31 EDT 2009

Boyd,

Thanks for posting to let everyone know.

I was in Haiti for ten days and logged into my Yahoo email account from what I believed was a safe connection (my friends computer and satellite internet service) and my email credentials were compromised, spam sent to my entire address book, and my entire address book was deleted.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and forgive additional messages I may send as I try to rebuild my address book.

Cheers!
Garth