[DeTomaso] CNC Clutch, problems bleeding

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun Jul 26 17:02:48 EDT 2009

Asa Jay,

Did you bench bleed the M/C befor you put it on the car? You should have. You can do it in the
car. Remove the line to the slave. Put on a short line with a hose on the end. Place that hose
in a glass of "clutch" fluid. Pump the clutch slowly. It should be pushing fluid with out any
air in it. You will be able to feel when it is pushing the fluid.

Good place to start.

Larry - Cleveland

On Sun Jul 26 15:45 , "Tomas Gunnarsson"  sent: