[DeTomaso] Window Seal

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Sun Jul 26 14:51:24 EDT 2009

I think it's way past the time to stop being shy about revealing WHICH
vendors have supplied the non-fitting junk. Everyone seems pretty cautious
about that on this list. I guess we are all a little concerned that we may
lose a source for parts, but they are in this for money and we should not
allow the frauds to continue. The vendors who supply good stuff that fit
deserve to be known for that and those who don't should pay the price to
their reputation. It must be frustrating to sell the good parts and keep
reading inuendo about "vendors" un-named parts that don't fit! It's even
worse when you pay exorbitant shipping and customs to get junk that isn't
worth sending back. The unscrupulous vendor wins. I don't think the
offenders deserve protection.

Let's use this forum for the tool it can be. I don't want to buy any more
junk that doesn't fit.

Barry

[DeTomaso] Window Seal
Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com