[DeTomaso] NPC Health WARNING FOR DIY BIKE & CAR GUYS & GALS

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Jul 25 22:56:28 EDT 2009

WOW!  Hobert, thanks for posting that.  I was welding up a new gate for my side yard today and took a break and read this. I know your not supposed to weld on galvanized steel due to the fumes but frankly hadn't paid too much attention to other chemicals that could be on the metal.  At times today when I was welding I got puffs of smoke up inside my welding helmet...pretty scary after reading that warning. I put a big fan near my work after reading that.

Thanks again!
Tom Borcich