[DeTomaso] Exhaust Temps

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:41:08 EDT 2009

Personally I don't like the header wrap, it looks like crap and locks in too much heat so the headers disintegrate inside the wrap. Much easier to wrap the plug wires with the fibreglass sleeves. If your headers are already coated you might want to also check on whether header wrap is still recommended.

On the plug wires if you run and MSD or other CD ignition system then you should not use solid core wires, so the copper ones would be out.

Julian