[DeTomaso] Grabber Blue

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:59:04 EDT 2009

I don't think the new Grabber Blue is much like the old 70s color.  This is just from casual

across the parkng lot observations.  I grew up with the Bosses and Machs and the new

color looks darker to me.  I'm starting to think about a new color from for the Pantera and

this one is in the running so I'll get a better look soon.

Michael

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa...low drag flat black made the too fast.