[DeTomaso] Grabber Blue

Rick rwgushue at verizon.net
Sun Jul 26 02:34:56 EDT 2009

   Doug,
    I just told the ford counter guy I wanted grabber blue like the 'new
mustangs' and he said the new color is still called grabber blue. He
never said the model year. Anyway the number on the bottle is CI
PMP-19500-7210A and has a brush and a ball point applicator. Never had
any luck with the ball point in the past just use the brush. This should
get you what you want. This has always been my favorite blue, in fact
when I was a 'kid', my dad and I painted a Falcon this color. He never
liked the color and called it 'Bird Cage Blue' :^) Might be a good idea
to add this to the Pantera data base.
    I think the cars are 2008 or 2009 models.