[DeTomaso] DICK RUZZIN / Mangusta Alignment-Mike Drew sent me some specs for comparison so I thought others might be interested. Road testing is next.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 13:20:49 EDT 2009

The original alignment specs for '60s cars are for almost-unavailable 70 or
80-profile belted-bias tires which should need far different spec's than
modern low-profile radials; I agree with your alignment guy.
BTW, when I was regularly driving in the Michigan area, I didn't notice
high-crown roads as much as the tank-trap sized potholes! Hope you have that
most vital Manguata accessory- a skid plate under the bellhousing! Have fun- J
Deryke