[DeTomaso] vader deck lid supports

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jul 24 01:21:58 EDT 2009

In talking with the body shop guys who are working on my car, they said just like some Ford Explorers, the hinges on the back deck are mounted to thin metal that is constantly being stressed when opening and closing the deck lid due to the two support struts.

The solution is the Vader lifts, which I tried to win at the POCA fun Rally raffle last year...

The budget's a bit thin right now, so before I try to amass enough money to buy a new pair, I thought I'd see if anyone out there has a pair they'd like to sell for a great price.

Shoot me an email if you do!

Sincerely,

Chris