[DeTomaso] 90% thread. Toyo R888 cheap for sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:50:17 EDT 2009

Kjetil,

There are a 3 or 4 sellers of this size Toyo's I think it is because it is the standard Sprint Cup tire and those guys are serious enough to only use them one day. They do shave them prior to use.

I had contact with this seller a while back and they did confirm to me that the tires were shaved, unless of course this is a different batch. Not a big deal, in fact possibly better for your intended track use, but shaving does take the tread from 6/32 as molded down to 4/32 and then they have one day use from there. I don't want you to pay big bucks shipping to Norway to find they are not what you expected.

God luck,

Julian