[DeTomaso] [De Tomaso] Turn signal flasher

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jul 24 00:19:29 EDT 2009

If only the front (or rear) bulbs are replaced with LEDs (I did the LED bulb
switching experiment over many months), the original flasher will still
work.  If the original style flasher is connected only to LED bulbs (front
and rear), then the LEDs don't drop enough voltage to trigger it so they
come on but don't blink.  In that case you'll need the electronic flasher
and pair of diodes (for the dash indicator light) that come with the Space
City Panteras LED light kit.

Houston Dave Bell