[DeTomaso] DICK RUZZIN / Mangusta wheel alignment

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jul 23 13:50:52 EDT 2009

A data point I heard recently, stated new cars are NOT aligned at the
factory or the dealership prior to delivery.  They are simply
assembled to known points that are "most likely close enough."  I was
told it might be a good idea to actually have the dealer do an
alignment on any new car prior to driving it off the lot, just to make
sure it's really aligned.

Asa Jay