[DeTomaso] Distributor gear

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Jul 23 04:56:34 EDT 2009

I don't know if there are different steel gears, but I use a Crane gear,
CRN-52971-1, with my Crane hydraulic roller. I would not be surprised if
this is the gear that was sold by Ford Motorsport.

When Crane folded, the supply dried up.

I paid $63.99 for the last one I bought from Summit, 2-3 years ago.

Thomas