[DeTomaso] Seat Rollers

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Wed Jul 22 21:26:20 EDT 2009

Go to Lowe's. In the hardware row there are a bunch of drawers with special
fittings and things along with all the good bolts. I found these white
neoprene wheels that are like an inch wide. I don't remember the exact size
but if you measure one of your rollers and look in the drawer you will know
right away. Unlike the rubber ones, these won't flatten. They glide great.
I've got over 100,000 miles on mine.

Dave