[DeTomaso] Dyno Testing Update - unported iron 4V head testing

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 18:11:25 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/22/09 10 52 16, daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com writes:

> Mike said he was going to gut a set and send my way.  Mike, what's the
> status on that?

When I offered them up you you, you said "Nah, no thanks".

As a matter of coincidence, I have to pull my tailpipes off to change the
exhaust gaskets and was going to do so this weekend.   If you are ready to
evaulate them, I can pull them and send them to you, but I need them back
right away.   I'd like to have them back on the car before the Monterey event in
mid-August.

Can-do?

Ideally you should have a set of non-gutted (i.e. stock) GTS tailpipes
on-hand so you can do a back-to-back comparison to see if my efforts were
worthwhile.   Is there anybody out there with a dead Pantera with stock GTS
exhausts that can loan them out for a few weeks?