[DeTomaso] Words of wisdom from Clint Smith WARNING !!! Non Pantera Gun Content !

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:26:53 EDT 2009

From: Pat Casey <fly102 at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 5:30 PM
Subject: Fw: Words of wisdom from Clint Smith
To: Adam <a-dawg01 at comcast.net>

*To:* alexandremeadows at gmail.com ; bdaniel82 at gmail.com ; cecobb at memphis.edu;
<conley.reilly at gmail.com> ; Eric
Brown <guitarplayertn at hotmail.com> ; Evan
Molinari<evanmolinari at hotmail.com>; Jim
Ross <junglejim65 at gmail.com> ; KC LAM <kcl1328 at gmail.com> ; Pat
Casey<fly102 at comcast.net>; Randy
Horner <ndntigerfan at gmail.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:29 AM
*Subject:* Fwd: Words of wisdom from Clint Smith

  "The handgun would not be my choice of weapon if I knew I was Going to a
fight...I’d choose a rifle, a shotgun, an RPG or an atomic Bomb instead."

"The two most important rules in a gunfight (Any Fight)
1.  Always cheat
2. always win."

"Don't forget that incoming fire has the right of way."

"Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets.
I may get Killed with my own gun, but the guy's gonna have to beat me to
death with it, because it's going to be empty."

"If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
If you are not loadin, you should be moving.
If you're not moving, someone's gonna cut your head off and put it on a
stick."

"When you reload in low light encounters, don't put your Flashlight in your
back pocket. If you light yourself up, you'll look like an angel or the
tooth fairy...and you're gonna be one of 'em pretty soon."

"Do something. It may be wrong, but do something."

"Nothing adds a little class to a sniper course like a babe in a
Ghilliesuit."

"Shoot what's available, as long as it's available, until something else
becomes available."

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid.
That is Ridiculous.
If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for."

"Don't shoot fast, shoot good."

"You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or use any other word you think will work but
I've found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much
the universal language."

"You have the rest of your life to solve your problems.
How long you live depends on how well you do it."

"You cannot save the planet.
You may be able to save yourself and your family."

More Excellent Gun Wisdom...
The purpose of fighting is to Win.
There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important
than either.
The Final weapon is the brain.
All else is supplemental.

Thoughts:
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man.
If he is too old to Fight, he will just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4. When seconds count, the cops are minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers.
The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and
asked 'Why do you carry a 45?'
The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

7. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on
his wearing his sidearm.
'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?'
'No ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'

8. Beware the man who only has one gun.
He probably knows how to Use it!