[DeTomaso] original block question

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:13:10 EDT 2009

I'd agree to keep it and even rebuild it in your spare time, that way when you need it it will be ready to drop in.

The other question to ask yourself is how stock is your Pantera? Unless you have all the OEM parts that may have been removed and it can be reverted to bone stock, then a numbers matching engine will have no value. There may come a point when bone stock Pantera examples fetch a premium as museum pieces who knows, certainly no value as a driver in my opinion.

Julian