[DeTomaso] ZF safety wire label

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 13:52:29 EDT 2009

A tag is an excellent idea and could fit under a bolt somewhere. No single
method of denoting this will meet with universal approval, though. Geeez,
I've been trying for 20 years to get owners to simply CHECK their ZFs and I
can't even get that done.... until they shatter their cases. If you come up
with some sort of tag, maybe Asa Jay at the Club store will sell them to
owners who already know their ZFs are wired. Thanks for the suggestion- J Deryke