[DeTomaso] 2010 POCA Fun Rally Announcement

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jul 22 13:16:02 EDT 2009

Hear!  Hear!  I second that.

Doug Braun

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
[mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On Behalf Of Larry - Ohio Time Corp
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:04 AM
To: 'John Taphorn'; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 2010 POCA Fun Rally Announcement

Fun Rally Workers,

More then once I has seen clubs, or even business, crash and burn when
trying to move a gathering that has been in one venue, for a long time, to
another location. Change is not an easy thing. The reason this has gone so
well is because of all the hard work by EVERYONE in involved in this
project.

There was a tremendous amount of work and every one of you deservers a big
THANK YOU.

Larry - Cleveland