[DeTomaso] Visting LA / San Diego. Advice on a racing equipmentstore in San Diego / Los Angeles

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jul 22 11:00:32 EDT 2009

Hans,

I assume that you'll be racing in Sweden. Before shopping make sure your chosen equipment meets the local requirements. It'd be a PITA to have them rejected just because they're not marked with European codes, specs etc. If you're going to race I don't think the marshals are easily convinced that US labeling only is OK. For car club event/track day use I think the demands are less strict.

Tomas