[DeTomaso] Lambo Pearl Orange

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:38:27 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

By Pantera is painted with a Ford truck red paint.  Vermillion Red
was(is) popular on sport trucks and I selected it because it was easy
to apply and maintain in my selected Dupont color with sublimating
clear coat.  It's close to the original color but slightly less
tomato.

I usually prefer a bloodier red but this application turned out rather
smashing.  http://www.spkorb.org/mypan046.jpg

sean