[DeTomaso] ZF Pumkin trick?

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed Jul 22 10:23:51 EDT 2009

Thank you Jack,
I am assembling the ZF after it sat mostly finished in storage for years.The first time around all
the bearings and syncros were replaced. It had been oiled and covered but one of the roller bearings
has some rust on it. I am going to replace it so everything is perfect.

I really made this more difficult for myself by shelving this project for so long.Unfortunately at
the time, the shop I had to work in was a two hour drive from here. Now that I have a shop here, it
is so much easier.  I spent yesterday getting reacquainted with the car. I am within a couple good
weekends of having it back on the road.

Take care,
Nolan