[DeTomaso] Visting LA / San Diego. Advice on a racing equipment store in San Diego / Los Angeles

Hans Lindbohm hans.lindbohm at telia.com
Wed Jul 22 09:10:13 EDT 2009

I am heading for a vacation in the San Diego / LA area with my family for
the coming 3 weeks.

While in the area I would like to find a suitable store to get buy racing
equipment like a new helmet together with a HANS device, a new racing
overall etc.

I would appreciate advice on where to go to shop!

It would be very nice to get to meet with some Pantera friends as well. Are
there any regular gatherings or any other kind of events planned in the
coming weeks in San Diego or in the LA area??

Hans Lindbohm

# 4145

Stockholm