[DeTomaso] Auto Repair Medical corollary

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:57:06 EDT 2009

We put my wife's Lexus in the shop today - West Houston Lexus, or something like that.

We wound up not having any work done, but to get our car out of the dealership, we had to sign a paper showing a long list of items that "needed repairing."  In multiple color, no less.

So, if anything breaks on the car, they are not responsible, because we were forewarned.  Medical enthusiasts, does that sound familiar?????

---Bill Lewis