[DeTomaso] corvette seats

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 20:29:09 EDT 2009

You can also drop the butt cushion about 1/2" by removing the frame under
the lower cushion.  Pull the cushion out, unhook the four springs at the
back and remove.  To reinstall the lower cushion, just use the coat hanger
hook Gary had you use to pull the cushion down when you installed.

Good luck
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest