[DeTomaso] corvette seats

Richard Turpin richard at hitecheng.on.ca
Mon Jul 20 11:37:04 EDT 2009

I have corvette seats from Gary Herrig in leather. The problem with them is
they sit higher and the passenger seats forward because of the hump. I am
relocating the a/c and flattening the hump. I am also removing the spacers
and dropping the seats down a little. They are the most comfortable seats
you can imagine. After 6 hours on the road you would have thought it was a
short drive not like stock seats.
Richard Turpin