[DeTomaso] MONTEREY CORRAL @ HISTORICS

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 22:20:45 EDT 2009

All,

Just a reminder.

PCNC is again sponsoring the De Tomaso Corral at the Saturday and
Sunday Laguna Seca Historic Races.

Corral passes are ONLY available to those that purchase Historic Races
admission tickets from PCNC.

Our prices are the same as regular advance purchase tickets, with a
small fee to cover the processing fees we incur from motorsportreg.com
andPaypal.

You can opt to collect the tickets at Friday's Concorso Italiano or
have them mailed to you.

Go to www.panteraclubnorcal.com

or

http://tinyurl.com/m7qn2a

We need a sell-out of our tickets, or PCNC will lose money and likely
not be able to continue the Corral.

Currently have 14 Saturday tickets still available.

Larry