[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 60, Issue 19-swap meet

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 13:54:46 EDT 2009

I went to the Swap meet at Byers shop on Saturday,
Thank you to the Byers and the Sponsering Pantera club
I met two owners that have owned their cars since
day one... way cool... I know they are out there but
have not talked to too many

I sold quit a bit of my old stuff off of my car
some things everyone is trying to get rid of
It was a great group of cars and Pantera people

Les Gray actually came out from Arizona with a bunch
of wares... Art Stevens selling a few things off his old Blue car
Ken Green showing off his new brake, upright systems

Great lunch and good talking to everyone
Byers shop has the Eyecandy cars that are out of this
world.. Bobby is doing great

I left around 1pm as things were wrapping up and went north
and caught the end of a show where a couple of the Norcal
Panteras were showing there cars

Another great Pantera day in Socal and Norcal

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera

**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)