[DeTomaso] no brake lights

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Sat Jul 18 22:08:35 EDT 2009

 Tom,
I was never able to match up the switch at the local parts store but I didn't try very hard since the vendors had them at a reasonable price. What I did find was that silicon fluid seemed to have a much more detrimental affect on the switches than on the rest of the braking system. Used to change every other year or so.

  -------------- Original message from Tom Di Iulio <tomdiiulio at gmail.com>: --------------