[DeTomaso] corvette seats

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 19:35:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/17/09 9 55 51, deserttwist at juno.com writes:

> Thanks Curt, its great to have choices. I have found a pair of corvette
> seats at a local junk yard, and they are quite nice. He wanted 1000. but got
> him down to 800. a week ago. Next week I am going in there with 600. cash
> in hand and see if he will take it. He may throw me out or I will be

$600 for seats coming out of a junkyard is way too much IMHO.   Gary Herrig
buys these seats, totally rebuilds them and recovers them to your
specifications, makes mounting brackets for the Pantera, and I believe he sells THAT
setup for $600-700 or so.

Talk to Gary before you spend a dime elsewhere. :>)